Sunday

Officer Resigns After Calling Blacks “a Bunch of Monkeys” in Text Message

  

The Police Chief in Baton Rouge, Louisiana is trying to calm tensions after an officer resigned over sending racist text messages.

WBRZ reports that the department is investigating a detective who allegedly sent racist text messages.
“They are nothing but a bunch of monkeys. The only reason they have this job is the n*****, n***** in them,” reads part of one text.
“I wish someone would pull a Ferguson on them and take them out. I hate looking at those African monkeys at work…I enjoy arresting those thugs with their saggy pants,” reads another text message.
Local president of the NAACP, Ernest Johnson, says racism among law enforcement officers will not be tolerated.
“I will reach out to the Baton Rouge NAACP president, Michael Mcclanahan,” Johnson said. “He and I will reach out to the mayor and chief of police and call for the resignation and firing today.”

LAMENTATIONS 4:
18 They hunt our steps, that we cannot go in our streets: our end is near, our days are fulfilled; for our end is come.

DEUT. 4:
5 Behold, I have taught you statutes and judgments, even as the LORD my God commanded me, that ye should do so in the land whither ye go to possess it.

6 Keep therefore and do them; for this is your wisdom and your understanding in the sight of the nations, which shall hear all these statutes, and say, Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people.

No comments:

Post a Comment