Friday

Steve Harvey Doesn’t Care About Slavery

Steve Harvey



Steve Harvey has found success as a talk show host and radio personality, but sometimes he finds himself the target of controversy for voicing some of his interestingopinions.
Steve has been getting slammed online for the last couple of days because he told his talk show audience that he doesn’t care about slavery.
Apparently all of this came up when a white woman asked for his advice on how to handle it when someone brings up historical issues she isn’t comfortable with discussing. Of course she wasn’t bold enough to say slavery.
She was quite pleased when Steve told her it was totally okay for her to tell folks she doesn’t care about slavery though.
Steve says:
“When I’m sitting around socialites and they start talking about the past, that’s my line. I just say it and walk off. I have a drink in my hand, I just say it and walk off. ‘I don’t really care for slavery,’ and walk off. I don’t give a damn if they talking about Christopher Columbus. I don’t give a damn if they talking about a treaty…an amendment…a bill. I don’t care what the subject is.
“When you get through saying it and I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about, my favorite line is, ‘I don’t give a damn about slavery!'”



Zechariah 11:
4 Thus saith the LORD my God; Feed the flock of the slaughter;

5 Whose possessors slay them, and hold themselves not guilty: and they that sell them say, Blessed be the LORD; for I am rich: and their own shepherds pity them not.


JEREMIAH 23:
4 And I will set up shepherds over them which shall feed them: and they shall fear no more, nor be dismayed, neither shall they be lacking, saith the LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment