Thursday

Arrigo Sacchi says there are 'too many black players' in Italian youth teams

Arrigo Sacchi 

Former Italy manager Arrigo Sacchi has caused a racism storm by claiming there are 'too many black players' in the country.
'I'm certainly not racist and my history as a coach proves that, starting from [Frank] Rijkaard,' Sacchi is quoted as saying in Tuttosport. 


Read The full article here and tell us what you think!



DEUT. 4:
5 Behold, I have taught you statutes and judgments, even as the LORD my God commanded me, that ye should do so in the land whither ye go to possess it.

6 Keep therefore and do them; for this is your wisdom and your understanding in the sight of the nations, which shall hear all these statutes, and say, Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people.

EZEKIEL 3:
5 For thou art not sent to a people of a strange speech and of an hard language, but to the house of Israel;

6 Not to many people of a strange speech and of an hard language, whose words thou canst not understand. Surely, had I sent thee to them, they would have hearkened unto thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment