Wednesday

The Only Black Teacher At A School In Missouri Allegedly Forced To Resign Because Parents Don’t Like Blacks

Shanta Wheeler


 ST. LOUIS - Fueling claims that the racial tensions dogging Ferguson thrive across Missouri, a teacher claims in Federal Court that one school district kowtowed to an intolerant community, including one parent who "does not like black people." 


Read The full article here and tell us what you think!

Deuteronomy 28:37 And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the Lord shall lead thee.

Psalm 25:19 Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.

Psalm 109:3 They compassed me about also with words of hatred; and fought against me without a cause.

Psalm 109:5 And they have rewarded me evil for good, and hatred for my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment