Friday

Governor Jerry Brown Mandates a Mass Medical Vaccine Experiment on Blacks by Signing SB 277 into Law

article-2266567-171899FE000005DC-876_634x390



Governor Jerry Brown now goes down in history as the first person to legalize a state-wide medical vaccine experiment on blacks.

He signed SB 277 into law today, reawakening the era of Tuskegee’s medical experiments against blacks while invoking the same twisted justifications as Tuskegee: It’s for “public health!”


Read the full artical here and tell us what you think!


Romans 9:13
13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
 Ezekiel 35:1-4
35 Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, set thy face against mount Seir, and prophesy against it,
3 And say unto it, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O mount Seir, I am against thee, and I will stretch out mine hand against thee, and I will make thee most desolate.
4 I will lay thy cities waste, and thou shalt be desolate, and thou shalt know that I am the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment