Friday

Governor Jerry Brown Mandates a Mass Medical Vaccine Experiment on Blacks by Signing SB 277 into Law

article-2266567-171899FE000005DC-876_634x390



Governor Jerry Brown now goes down in history as the first person to legalize a state-wide medical vaccine experiment on blacks.

He signed SB 277 into law today, reawakening the era of Tuskegee’s medical experiments against blacks while invoking the same twisted justifications as Tuskegee: It’s for “public health!”


Read the full artical here and tell us what you think!


Romans 9:13
13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
 Ezekiel 35:1-4
35 Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
Son of man, set thy face against mount Seir, and prophesy against it,
And say unto it, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O mount Seir, I am against thee, and I will stretch out mine hand against thee, and I will make thee most desolate.
I will lay thy cities waste, and thou shalt be desolate, and thou shalt know that I am the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment