Monday

Raven-Symoné Said She Wouldn’t Hire Someone With A 'Black' Name



As a co-host on "The View," Raven-Symoné has made her fair share of offensive comments in the past -- and today was no different.
On a segment titled "Are You Judged By Your Name?" the former Cheetah Girl, donning a fire engine-red mohawk, said she wouldn't hire anyone with a "black" sounding name.
“Can we take back 'racist' and say 'discriminatory,' because I think thats a better word,"  she said while laughing. "And I’m very discriminatory against the words like the ones they were saying in those names. I’m not going to hire you if your name is Watermelondrea. That’s just not going to happen. I’m not going to hire you.”


Read the full article here and tell us what you think!


Hosea 4:6
6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

 1 John 2:15
15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

No comments:

Post a Comment