Thursday

N.C. Teacher’s Bucket List: I Would Kill All Black People If I Had Ten Days To Live

Image result for N.C. Teacher Bucket List: I Would Kill All Black People If I Had Ten Days To Live
Cynthia Ramsey, a math teacher at North Carolina’s Camden County High School was suspended with pay after allegedly making an extremely racist remark in front of multiple students, reports Raw Story.

“She conveyed to me that Mrs. Ramsey had indicated that if she only had 10 days to live that she would kill all Black people,” mother Kimberly Ashcraft told WAVY-TV.


Read the full article here and tell us what you think!


Romans 9:13-15
13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.
15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.


Psalm 83:3-4
3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.
4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.


No comments:

Post a Comment