Thursday

Black Man Has Rectum Searched For Being A Passenger In A New Car

rjj91xbycalp2trycvvv
As the lunacy of police officer overreach continues, South Carolina appears to set the bar at a new low. A Black couple was pulled over for driving a new car with new car plates. There is nothing illegal about this, but the officer’s dash cam clearly shows that this is the reason for pulling them over. Let’s suppose that he was just checking to see if the car was really a new purchase.


Read the full article here and tell us what you think!



Ezekiel 35:5
Because thou hast had a perpetual hatred, and hast shed the blood of the children of Israel by the force of the sword in the time of their calamity, in the time that their iniquity had an end:

Romans 9:13-15

13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.

15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.






No comments:

Post a Comment