Tuesday

This Abortion Clinic Owner Pushes Teens to Keep Abortions Secret From Their Parents

Image result for This Abortion Clinic Owner Pushes Teens to Keep Abortion Secret From Their Parents
Fusion recently profiled an Alabama abortion clinic owner who helps teens have secret abortions without their parents’ knowledge, painting her as a heroine for her work.


Read the full article here and tell us what you think!
http://www.lifenews.com/2016/05/11/this-abortion-clinic-owner-pushes-teens-to-keep-abortions-secret-from-their-parents/


Ezekiel 34:8
As I live, saith the Lord God, surely because my flock became a prey, and my flock became meat to every beast of the field, because there was no shepherd, neither did my shepherds search for my flock, but the shepherds fed themselves, and fed not my flock;

Ezekiel 35:5-6
5 Because thou hast had a perpetual hatred, and hast shed the blood of the children of Israel by the force of the sword in the time of their calamity, in the time that their iniquity had an end:
6 Therefore, as I live, saith the Lord God, I will prepare thee unto blood, and blood shall pursue thee: sith thou hast not hated blood, even blood shall pursue thee.






No comments:

Post a Comment