Tuesday

‘I’m not even f*cking white!’: Hispanic white nationalist explains why he was proud to march with KKK









Alex Michael Ramos, a man of Puerto Rican descent who marched at last week’s white nationalist march in Charlottesville, Virginia, posted a video this week explaining why he felt comfortable marching with Klansmen and neo-Nazis even though they don’t technically consider him white.


In the video, Ramos said he was proud to be caught on video participating in an assault on a black teen down in Charlottesville.




READ THIS ARTICLE HERE AND TELL US WHAT YOU THINK!

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/im-not-even-fcking-white-hispanic-white-nationalist-explains-why-he-was-proud-to-march-with-kkk/




Isaiah 1:3
The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider.

Deuteronomy 32:26
I said, I would scatter them into corners, I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men:

No comments:

Post a Comment