Tuesday

‘You can call them slaves if you want to ... I would just call them workers,’ NC official says






Alamance commissioner Tim Sutton referred to slaves as workers during a meeting of the commission. Sutton was referring to his great-grandfather's service in the Confederate army during the Civil War and said “It is my understanding that when he died ... that some guys on the farm, you can call them slaves if you want to, but I would just call them workers, that they raised a good bit of my family. When the time came, my great-grandmother gave them land.'



READ THIS ARTICLE HERE AND TELL US WHAT YOU THINK!!





Psalm 137:3
For there they that carried us away captive required of us a song; and they that wasted us required of us mirth, saying, Sing us one of the songs of Zion.

Psalm 80:6
Thou makest us a strife unto our neighbours: and our enemies laugh among themselves.





No comments:

Post a Comment