Thursday

Birdman plans to wager $5 million on Super Bowl


The opening sentence on the bio page of Birdman's official website reads: "With all of his elaborate possessions - from jewels to cars and homes; his cash money making ventures- from music to videogames to shoes and clothing; Bryan 'Birdman aka Baby' Williams is poised to continue shining in everything he does."
He once told Forbes magazine he tries to wear $1 million worth of orthodontics and jewelry every day.
He keeps at least that much cash under his mattress.
So, no, it's not surprising that Birdman wants to wager $5 million on the New England Patriots in Super Bowl XLVI.

Lev 23:22   And when ye reap the harvest of your land, thou shalt not make clean riddance of the corners of thy field when thou reapest, neither shalt thou gather any gleaning of thy harvest: thou shalt leave them unto the poor, and to the stranger: I [am] the LORD your God.
 
Tobit 4:7
Give alms of thy substance and when thou givest alms let not thine eye be envious neither turn thy face from any poor and the face of God shall not be turned away from thee
 
Tobit 4:8
If thou hast abundance give alms accordingly if thou have but a little be not afraid to give according to that little:
 
Pro 21:17   He that loveth pleasure [shall be] a poor man: he that loveth wine and oil shall not be rich.

Pro 28:22   He that hasteth to be rich [hath] an evil eye, and considereth not that poverty shall come upon him.
 
Luk 12:16   And he spake a parable unto them, saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully:

Luk 12:17   And he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits?
 
Luk 12:18   And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods.

Luk 12:19   And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, [and] be merry.
 
Luk 12:20   But God said unto him, [Thou] fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?

Luk 12:21   So [is] he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.

No comments:

Post a Comment