Wednesday

Chinese navy looms as Russia strikes Syrian rebel



TEL AVIV – As Russia’s Caspian Sea fleet launched precision-guided cruise missiles at Syrian rebel positions, a Chinese naval vessel continued to loom menacingly in the background, maintaining its presence in the Mediterranean Sea amid Chinese denials that the People’s Liberation Army will enter the Syrian conflict.

 A Middle Eastern defense official affirmed the Chinese military ship is located a short trip of several “hours” from the Syrian coast. The source, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said that while China’s intentions are unclear, the vessel’s presence is well known to Middle Eastern and Persian Gulf countries as well as to the U.S. and Russia.


Read the full article here and tell us what you think!


Joel 3:1-2
3 For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,
2 I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.

 Matthew 10:34
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

No comments:

Post a Comment