Monday

When Cooning Goes TOO Far: Trump Supporters Diamond & Silk Appear On White Nationalist Radio Show

Image result for When Cooning Goes TOO Far: Trump Supporters Diamond & Silk Appear On White Nationalist Radio Show

Well, well, well, were we expecting this? I am not sure if I was, but I guess once you start cooning the level of coonery can easily accelerate to new heights we didn’t know one can achieve. Well ladies and gentlemen Diamond and Silk have achieved these new heights! Now, let me be clear Diamond and Silk are coons in my mind because they are what we call your stereotypical black women- loud, and “ghetto-acting” and they are supporting a man who they can’t name not one of his policies they support. They can only recite his hateful rhetoric that he has spoonfed them and millions of other Americans. I truly believe they have to be getting paid to coon for The Donald, because this just doesn’t seem real to me, their image and whole vibe just seems straight out of a Madea movie, am I wrong?


Read the full article here and tell us what you think!



Proverbs 9:13
A foolish woman is clamorous: she is simple, and knoweth nothing.

Isaiah 32:9-10
9 Rise up, ye women that are at ease; hear my voice, ye careless daughters; give ear unto my speech.
10 Many days and years shall ye be troubled, ye careless women: for the vintage shall fail, the gathering shall not come.


No comments:

Post a Comment