Tuesday

Jim Brown on Colin Kaepernick: 'I don't desecrate my flag and my national anthem'








Jim Brown says he can appreciate Colin Kaepernick's desire to fight for a righteous cause, but the Pro Football Hall of Famer and iconic social activist disagrees with his method.

"I want to be in his corner, and I do think, 'God bless him,'" Brown told ThePostGame.

But kneeling for the national anthem the way Kaepernick did last season as 49ers quarterback isn't how Brown would show leadership.




READ THIS ARTICLE HERE AND TELL US WHAT YOU THINK!!





Deuteronomy 16:19
Thou shalt not wrest judgment; thou shalt not respect persons, neither take a gift: for a gift doth blind the eyes of the wise, and pervert the words of the righteous.

Proverbs 17:23
A wicked man taketh a gift out of the bosom to pervert the ways of judgment.







No comments:

Post a Comment